General Conditions of Sale
- The price payable for each product offered on the site is that appearing in the price catalogue for the Fashion Excellent.
- Handling fees, as well as applicable sales taxes, shall be added per invoice and added to the price.
- A fee will be charged for all orders of less than $20 or orders of 3 pairs of eyeglass lenses or less.
- fashionexcellent.ca reserves the right to change the price of the products offered on the Site at any time, without notice.
- All prices are quoted and payable in Canadian dollars.
- The price of products on the Site may vary from the prices offered for the same products in the physical warehouses of Fashion Excellent.
- The price of products shall be payable on the receipt of invoice following delivery.
- Late-payment fee of any unpaid invoice shall be added after the due date.
- Returns of lenses shall be authorized in advance by a representative of Fashion Excellent. Requests for reimbursement must be accompanied by a copy of the invoice. Once the return is approved, a fee of 25% of the sale price shall be charged to the client's account for returning the lenses.
- However, you shall be responsible for delivery charges and risks for returned products unless fashionexcellent.ca has not delivered the products you ordered to you or has delivered defective or damaged products, provided such damage did not occur during or after transportation, in which case fashionexcellent.ca shall bear the cost of return transportation and the risks related thereto, provided you return the products using a transportation company which offers a guarantee against loss and damage.
- For the purpose of sections 1.2.1 and 1.2.2, lenses returned for credit shall be in their original state and packaging. Products may not be returned if they were damaged during or after delivery.
- Upon receipt of the returned products, a credit shall be issued as soon as possible to the user's account, less delivery charges. The credit issued shall not be refundable and may only be used to purchase other products or services offered by Fashion Excellent.
Product availability (out of stock products)
- fashionexcellent.ca does not guarantee the availability of products offered on the Site. If fashionexcellent.ca cannot deliver one or more of the products you ordered because a product is out of stock, fashionexcellent.ca will notify you by e-mail and cancel the order for that product. You may then return to the fashionexcellent.ca site to order an alternate product or contact the nearest customer service department for Fashion Excellent Ltd.
- fashionexcellent.ca shall not be liable for any damage you may incur due to the unavailability of or delay in delivering ordered products.
- fashionexcellent.ca shall deliver the products you order to the address you give it with your application to open an account with Fashion Excellent.
- fashionexcellent.ca shall make delivery as quickly as possible after acceptance of your order, depending on availability. The time and cost of delivery may vary according to the destination of the package, the delivery method chosen and product availability. Delivery time is estimated from the time the products leave fashionexcellent.ca's place of business.
- You shall own the products you order when fashionexcellent.ca hands them over to the transportation company. As of that time, you shall bear all risks and fashionexcellent.ca shall not be responsible for their loss or destruction.
- In the event fashionexcellent.ca is held liable towards you, its liability shall be limited to the price you paid for the returned products.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in this section shall have the effect of limiting any right you may have under any law of public order which may be applicable in your case.
fashionexcellent.ca shall not be responsible for the non-performance, in whole or in part, of any of its obligations towards you, nor for any loss or damage you may incur, if the non-performance, damage or loss results from superior force or circumstances beyond its control.